Restructuring / reorganisation
A difficult market environment or a lack of revenue are frequently reasons which force a business to re-orientate itself. A financial structure which is less than optimal can lead to a need for restructuring despite a sound core business.
As a rule, far-reaching business crises never come to a head suddenly, but more frequently over a fairly long period. As a result particular attention needs to be paid to crisis management in a time of crisis.
The aim of our holistic consulting is to recognise business crises in time and react to them together with you rapidly and in an appropriate manner.
Our services for you:
- By means of integrated business planning (assets, cashflow and profit planning) we create transparency about the current and future business developments
- We prepare independent and meaningful business reviews, keeping in view markets and competition
- Within the framework of Reorganisation reports, we assess the continuation and restructuring potential of businesses and produce a plan of measures to overcome the crisis
- We accompany and support you in the implementation of the defined measures
- Transparency and clarity about the current state of the business
- Security of the continuation of the business
- Recovery and sustainable stabilisation of the efficiency of the business
- Competent support during the implementation